Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
Thanks so much for joining my class at Kundalini Windansea this week! Below you’ll find links to the Kriya and meditation. To access the music, you can head over to my Spotify playlist. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly!
Class Tuesday, 1/17
- Kriya to Open the Heart Center
- Left-Nostril Breathing for Healthy Eating
(aka Restraining Compulsive Eating) found in Invincible Living by Guru Jagat…
- Posture: Sit in easy pose
- Eyes: Closed, focused on third eye
- Breath: Place right thumb over right nostril. Inhale long and deep through your left nostril. Hold your inhale to capacity. Exhale through left nostril and hold the breath out for an equal length as the inhale.
- Time: 3 to 11 minutes
- End; Inhale, exhale, relax.